DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PERSONNEL, TRAINING AND RECORD MANAGEMENT SECTION (PTRMS)
1. Formulates plans, program and policies on recruitment, utilization, distribution of personnel, career management, morale & welfare, law & order and discipline of uniformed and non-uniformed personnel.
2. Updates, reviews and submits documents to DPRM for the processing of claims and other allowances of all LSS personnel.
3. Recommends to the Director, LSS the filling-up of Uniformed Personnel to its different Offices in accordance to their authorized rank and position.
4. Recommends to the Director, LSS the filling-up of Non-Uniformed Personnel to its different Offices in accordance to their authorized plantilla.
5. Assists in the preparation, submission and monitoring of documents for the approval of plantilla, attestation of appointment and promotion of concerned personnel.
6. Analyzes personnel reports rendered by the different offices for appropriate action.
7. Maintains records, files of administrative orders, instructions, guidelines and similar documents for future reference.
8. Authenticates administrative orders, instructions and other issuance as may be directed by the Director, LSS or higher authority.
9. Issues Office orders for placement, designations, SOPs and other administrative information.
10. Issues appropriate awards to deserving personnel.
11. Maintains leave records and updates personnel profiles.
12. Submits reports required by the TDPRM.
13. Maintains and supervises the message center for the proper receiving, recording and for the dispatch of all communications to and from higher headquarters and other units.
14. Performs other duties as may be directed by higher authority.