DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF INSPECTORATE SECTION (IS)
1. Receives, investigates, resolves and submit report on allegations, complaints and grievances against any personnel within the Service.
2. Ensures the recall of issued firearms of suspended and dismissed personnel and turn-over to concerned SAO.
3. Advises the Director on legal matters, the state of discipline , efficiency and economy within the Service.
4. Conducts inspection of offices within the Service as directed by the Director and recommends remedial action to correct the deficiencies noted.
5. Performs other duties as may be directed by the higher authority.