DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BUDGET AND FISCAL SECTION (BFS)
1. Prepares budget estimates and proposal on the overall Financial Requirements of the Service.
2. Obtains administratively controlled accounts for funds which are allocated for use of the Service.
3. Assists in the overall management of the financial resources of the Service.
4. Perform, reviews and analyzes system, procedures and performance pertaining to financial management relation with the organizational needs and requirements of the Service.
5. Develops and makes recommendation for the personnel as basis for development, utilization and modifications of Table of Equipment (TOE) for the Service.
6. Supervises and coordinates the liquidation of funds released to the Service.
7. Performs other duties as may be directed by the higher authority.