DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRANSPORTATION AND MAINTENANCE DIVISION (TMD)
1. Provides repair and maintenance services of all PNP organic vehicles.
2. Provides “on site” repair and maintenance services thru contact teams to vehicles deployed to the different PNP units.
3. Supports transportation requirement of the PNP units in the movement of the supplies, equipment, materials, cargoes and personnel.
4. Provides support and lift capabilities to those undergoing tactical, police, and anti- insurgency operations and mission related activities of the PNP.
5. Performs other functions as may be directed by higher authority.