DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUPPLY STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION DIVISION (SSDD)
1. Receives and stores supplies and equipment procured by the Philippine National Police, items acquired through donations, turned-in items and distribute said items to the end-users based on the supply directives issued by the Directorate for Logistics.
2. Maintains accurate inventory and records of all supplies and equipment stored in the LSS warehouse.
3. Assists in the expeditious delivery of supplies and equipment to the PNP units.
4. Facilitates the initial registration and insurance of newly acquired vehicles as directed by higher authority.
5. Performs care and maintenance of supplies and equipment in storage.
6. Provides assistance to all PNP units in Packing, Crating, Hauling, and Transporting (PCHT) of supplies and equipment.
7. Assists the different PNP units in the repair of essential PNP equipment.
8. Performs other duties as may be directed by higher authority.