DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUPPLY ACCOUNTING AND MONITORING DIVISION (SAMD)
1. Directly accountable to the Government and responsible/liable to the PNP thru the Director, Logistics Support Service for all government property belonging to the PNP. Responsible for the proper accomplishment on "recording, accounting and monitoring of PNP properties".
2. Responsible for the documentation and recording of all transactions involving supplies, materials, and equipment belonging to the PNP as regards their acquisition, issuance, accounting, monitoring, liquidation and other supply related activities.
3. Maintains as updated stock record card, equipment ledger cards, official registry book and database for daily transactions.
4. Coordinates with other supply activity units/ source pertaining to acquisition, transfer, issuance and liquidation of supply and equipment.
5. Conducts periodic inspection/inventory and makes a spot audit on issuance made to subordinates units/office to include turned-in unserviceable PNP equipment.
6. Scrutinizes, reviews and signs all commercial documents and properly accomplish accountable documents for payment of delivered PNP supplies and equipment.
7. Prepares and submits all of the required logistical reports to higher headquarters on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
8. Maintains lateral coordination with SAOs of all Regions/units on matters pertaining to its mission and functions.
9. Prepares annual compliance report on COA Findings in relation to the proper conduct of supply procedures based on the existing Accounting and Auditing Standards.
10. Responsible for the permanent issuance of short firearms to individual PNP uniformed personnel nation wide.
11. Attends Court appearances if required.
12. Performs other duties as may be directed by higher authority.