DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PROPERTY DISPOSAL AND MANAGEMENT DIVISION (PDMD)
1. Responsible for the document and recording of all transactions involving supplies, equipment and other properties belonging to the PNP for disposal.
2. Maintains an updated stock record card, equipment ledger cards and an official registry book of all supplies, equipment and other properties for disposal.
3. Coordinates with other supply activity units pertaining to disposal of supplies, equipment and other properties.
4. Conducts periodic inspection and inventory of supplies and equipment for disposal.
5. Prepares and submits all of the required logistical reports to higher Headquarters pertaining to disposal.
6. Performs as Secretariat of the NHQ Disposal Committee.
7. Implements the directive regarding the disposal of supplies and equipment.
8. Reviews, Supervises and assists in all disposal activities of supplies and equipment of other PNP units.
9. Performs other task as may be directed by the higher authority.