DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PROCUREMENT DIVISION (PD)
1. Conducts, determines and implements procurement activities as directed.
2. Evaluates BID Proposal and recommends to the Director, LSS as the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) through a resolution from the LSS, BAC courses of action to be taken.
3. Prepares and process required documents for paying of items supplies and equipment procured by the NHQ, BAC and LSS, BAC.
4. Maintains record, lists and data of legitimate supplier, prevailing market price of goods and specifications of equipment used by PNP.
5. Performs other duties as may be directed by higher authority.