DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF OPERATIONS, INTELLIGENCE AND PLANS SECTION (OIPS)
1. Formulates plans, programs and policies on current operations intelligence and security requirements of the Service.
2. Formulates logistics support operations, objectives, coordination and integration of efforts for the accomplishments of LSS mission.
3. Coordinates in the preparation of troop ceiling and review of TOE/TDAS.
4. Supervises logistics operations in gathering information needed for current operations and decision making.
5. Coordinates preparation of annual PNPLSS operating program.
6. Performs other duties as may be directed by the higher authority.